A custom-built fully functional website template for any blogger. Ready-to-edit with your images and content within Wix.
You can view & navigate the template HERE.
Featuring a fully functional blog. Can be built out to expand and include many more categories. Site colors can be changed to your branding.
Your template design includes 8 pages in total and include:
- Contact page with an online form
- Subscribe button in the header that opens a subscribe pop-up lightbox. Automatically update subscribers when you publish a new post.
- Site membership ability for community comments and discussions
- Pre-built categories shown on the home page and as sub-menu items.
- Social media connection ability
- Instagram Feed
- Mobile friendly
This template has already been pre-designed, ready for you to insert your own images and content, and edit to your specific needs.
- This is a template build only and this template does not include a Wix Premium Plan. You can view Wix premium hosting plans HERE.
- This template is for your build and ownership and does not hire Melanie Edwards Designs services to build content into this template. Contact me if you require a quote to set up your site.
Questions? Visit our FAQ page.
Black & White Contrast Blog Template
How It Works
After purchase of the template, please allow up to 1-2 hours* for your website template to be delivered to you.
Please provide the exact email you use with your Wix.com account for site template transfer.
Once I initiate site transfer to you, Wix will send you an email with a link to initiate ownership transfer. You can read more about how this process works HERE.
Once the transfer is complete, you will have 100% ownership of the template and can begin building your site to your custom needs.
If you need assistance in building your site, please contact us. We can provide a quote for the rest of the build within the template.
NOTE - *More-than-likely you will receive your template within 1-2 hours, but I am making allowances for time zone differences and where you are located against Eastern Time, Tampa, FL